carolOnline

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blogs and websites

Technorati Tags: ,

The last few days have flown by in a bit of a blur.  I have so many projects going at once!  How did I end up doing 5 blogs?  On one of them I'm doing some things that will later morph into a website for my Owens Images, which will look a little like this when finished. 

Jake-the-Pup has his own 2 blogs going.  The latest is "A Bark in Time."  Jake being too busy with all the things a dog has in his life, long ago appointed me as his official personal assistant to do all his blogging for him.  Jake has some strong opinions about current legislation pending in many state house and senate bills.

Then, naturally if I blog for our dog I could get one going for a friend...right?  This has led to doing a little blog but also a website for his business.  It's actually online now, but meanwhile I feel as if I better run to the nearest bookstore and get "HTML for Dummies" or something.  It has been way too long since I have done websites.  It actually took my husband to use the neat little "file manager" thingy offered by the host site to get published.  More on this later.  Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home