carolOnline

Sunday, September 09, 2007

SPLASH!

Splash
I've been so busy with Jake's blog I have neglected this one! Consumer Affairs reports the ExperTox lab findings of acetaminophen in dog food once again. We're following these stories closely. Jake eats one of the foods that may contain the pain killer, but the report does not go so far as to give ppm, nor can the lab confirm the kibble was the brand stated on the zip lock bag. Jake has shown no signs of illness. The truth will eventually surface as additional testing is being done on Canidae dog kibble, as well as many others, I assume! Everyone has wondered if they have sailed into the right port to weather this storm. Jake's canine friends that are on Canidae are all fine as far as I have found in talking to their owners. The dogs I have seen look great and have their usual boundless energy. Stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,